Fat to fit body transformation - weight loss - update 2

So, last weekend I went out eating with my girlfriend - it was a birthday present from her. The chef who runs the place is probably among the top chefs in europe - so my expectations was really high, so I wouldn't miss out on this opportunity. I did not get disappointed - The food was absolutely fantastic - well probably not the best food for weight loss, but there's gotta be room to enjoy life once in a while. So my training have been a bit more intense, and my food more healthy the past few days. Monday - I started with some regular barbell deadlifts - I do prefer to do trapbar deadlifts, especially for heavy lifts, but the good old barbell deadlift must be done at least once in a while. Then I did a 3 set workout with 15 Air squats, 15 kettlebell swings at 32 kilos and 6 hanging leg raises. Finished off with some shoulder shrugs and lying dumbbell flies. I normally don't do a whole lot of bodybuilding exercises, but since I'm on a fat loss journey, I might as well put in some extra work to enhance muscles in certain areas of my body. Tuesday I did a bunch of swings with my 64 kilo monster kettlebell as the only exercise. I've definitely gotten better at handling the heavy bell. Wednesday I started with some push ups and barbell push press. Then a superset with kettlebell clean, kettlebell shoulder press and russian twist, all at 18 kilos. Finished off with some curls. Friday - Fatbar deadlifts and box squats - then a high intens superset with air squats, kettlebell swings and sit-ups, finished off with some calf raises. Saturday I went running in the hills with my dog - The weather wasn't that good, and the ground was muddy and slippery, so we weren't the very long. My weight haven't really changed this week - it went slightly up in the beginning of the week, but then back to just below 108 kilos again. I do see more muscular definitions on my body so that's a good sign.

Comments