Fat to fit - body transformation - weight loss - update 9

This is my ninth update of my weight loss journey - the next one will be the last update this year, and hopefully I've reached my goal of getting below 100 kilos before the end of the year. Monday I did a HIIT workout with Mountain climbers, Air squat, Burpees, Squat jumps Superset with walking lunges and jumping jacks Kettlebell swings dropset with 32 and 24 kilos. Tuesday Wrist rolls from a barbell - I wrapped a resistance band around the end of the bar and attached a loading pin to the band in the other end. Ab wheel rollouts Fatbar deadlift - I dropped the weight on the last reps on purpose to see how well my new bumper plate were - My girlfriends says they are much less noisy (that's a good thing) Bent over rows KB swings, russian 12-18-24-32-24-18-12 Wednesday I did bench pressing, log presses, and a superset with triceps pushdowns, curl and hanging leg raises. I didn't plan to do any training thursday, but I picked up a cheap used safety bar, so I had to test that out. Did back squats and box squats with it - works pretty well, nice piece of equipment. But much more different to train with than I expected. It cost me approx 90 euros - It's an old model from strengthshop, the cheapest they have now costs 230 euroes. Saturday I did Ring rows Superset with wrist rolls and pincg-grip lifts some heavy Elevated trapbar deadlifts and regular trapbar deadlifts. I've made some stackable blocks made of scrap wood for elevated deadlifts. I also made a pinch-grip block and a pair of deadlift wedges out of wood to make it easier to load and load plates on the bar. They can be bought pretty cheap, but they were easy to make so that's what I did. Last weekend i realized that after doing pull-ups everyday for a week, 468 reps in total, my weight hadn't changed much. So for this past week i've been doing a bit more high intensity training and eating very low calorie meals - I've only had two eggs each morning with some vegetables, and then only vegetables for all other meals - resulting in an average calorie intake of around 550 calories a day. Such low calorie intake should put me in a very low calorie deficit - and based on common knowledge, that should result in a big weight loss, right? I have lost some weight since last weekend - I'm not gonna reveal how much until my next update. My next fat to fit update will be my last weight loss update this year - my goal is to get below 100 kilos before the end of this year. I started this weight loss journey mid-september, at that point I was weighing 116 kilos - So I would have to loose 16 kilos in just 3.5 months - or approximately 1 kilo pr week. Last weekend - a little more than 2 weeks left of this year - my weight was around 104 kilos, so from there I would have to loose 2 kilos each every for the rest of the year - am I gonna make it? Find out in my next fat to fit update.

Comments