Fat to fit body transformation - weight loss - update 3

Yo Martin, you've lost weight, haven't you? I'll tell you later in this video Here's my third update on my weight loss journey - fat to fit again My training this past week have been like this: Monday I did benchpress, pull-ups, trapbar deadlifts and bent over row. My body was tired after an intense week and weekend, so the weights were quite light. Wednesday - Sit-ups, log press, a set of 50 reps of 32kg kettlebell swings, curls and triceps extensions Thursday i did a lot of squatting - started with 5 sets of light front squats, then 3 sets of high speed box squats at 100 kilos. Then a 4 set superset with kettlebell swings, russian twist and straight arm holds. Finished off with lying dumbbell flies and shoulder shrugs. Saturday I started with pull-ups, ab wheel rollouts and some bench pressing. Then a workout with 32kg kettlebell swings and push ups - 4 sets of 15 swings and 8 push ups. Finished off with some calf raiases. The answer to the question in the beginning of the video - Just as last week, my weight haven't changed a lot, so I'm still around 108 kilos. But I've definitely gotten more muscular over the past few weeks. Especially my arms and legs have become more defined. My belly is smaller and my side abs, the abdominal obliques is more visible. My waist is smaller, my pants are more loose than they used to be. I am well aware that my strength training results in more muscle mass, which then results in less kilos lost. My goal is still to get below 100 kilos before the end of the year, and I still think it is possible. With 7 weeks to go, that's a little more than 1 kilo each week. I've been looking more closely at what I eat, and what I can change. I have an idea that I will try out for some time, probably for 2 weeks to begin with, starting from tomorrow. If this works, which I believe it will, then I'll post more details on it, with pictures and amounts of what I've been consuming. My eating will be more rigid, with fewer options to choose from, but still with vegetables, eggs and meat. And in proper quantities to keep me going and not be hungry.

Comments