Fat to fit body transformation - weight loss - update 6

Am I gonna reach my weight loss goal? I'll give you an update later in this video. This is update 6 of my weight loss journey. My training this past week have been like this: monday I did Pull-ups, Trapbar deadlift, Bent over row, Lying db flyes, Curl wednesday I did pull-ups, push ups, barbel shoulder press and barbell push press. thursday I started with a superset of goblet squats and russian twist with an 18 kilo kettlebell. Then max effort on front squat where I hit my previous 1 rep max with 4 reps. So thats the second time within a week that set a new PR in squat exercises. Saturday I just did 2 different supersets with each 3 exercises - first one was with Air squat, Sit-ups and russian twist. The second one was with calf raises, shoulder shrugs and curl. As said in my previous update, I would stick with a variation of the egg-diet that I had done but a few more food options to choose from. This saturday morning my weight was down to 105.2 kilos - 1.2 kilos less than my lowest mentioned in the last update. I definitely see some good improvements in my body composition. I still think it's possible to get below 100 kilo before the end of the year, for that I'll have to loose an average of 1.3 kilo each week.

Comments