Back on the carnivore diet and how to be the most environmentally friendly when eating meat

Why should anyone follow a diet that affects one’s health negatively? In this video I’ll tell you why I’m going back on the carnivore diet, and how to be the most environmentally friendly when eating meat. I've done the carnivore diet before, I experienced great health and energy improvements - I've been eating a more "normal" diet which included vegetables and bread for a while, and the improvements that I experienced on the carnivore diet disappeared - now I'm back on it. I'll also give a recommendation on how to be most environmentally friendly when eating meat - based on the article: Environmental impacts of food production - by Hannah Ritchie and Max Roser https://ourworldindata.org/environmen...

Comments