Fat to fit body transformation - weight loss - update 7

Will eating healthy and training hard make me loose 16 kilos in just 3 months? Monday - I was mostly up for a good bunch of deadlifts, and not a whole lot of anything else - I wanted to keep it simple. So I did 4 sets of deadhang from the fingerboard, and for the deadlifts I kept the weight at 105 kilos and did a total of 84 reps - Finished of with 3 sets of 15 x kettlebell swings at 32 kg and 30 x russian twist with my 12 kilo medball. Those deadlifts left my quite sore for a few days. Wednesday I started with pull-ups and kettlebell shoulder press. Then 4 sets of bench pressing. Finished off with a superset of curl and triceps extensions. Thursday I set up my new home-built squat rack - I tested it out with some triceps push downs, some pull-up variations such as regular pull-ups, chin-ups, side to side pull-ups and hanging leg raises, then some squat variations and bench press - not that many reps since I wanted to save energy for my Friday-workout. I made a video about how I built the squat rack, make sure to go see that - I'll put a link in the end of this video and the description down below. What do you think about the rack? I have a few more projects on my mind, a wall mount for my barbell and a lifting platform. please leave a comment down below. So Friday I started with pull-ups and air squats, then box squats with a lot of reps, I finished off with a superset with russian twist and kettlebell swings. Saturday I started with bench pressing, then two supersets, the first with ab wheel roll-outs and push ups, the second on with pull-ups and curl. It looks like I'm still on the right track to achieve my weight loss goal. The goal is to get below 100 kilos before the end of this year - this Saturday morning I was at 103.8 kilos, that's 1,4 kilos lost since last Saturday - my average weight loss for the remaining of this year should be around 1.3 kilos pr. week. Since mid-September I've lost 12 kilos - that's one kilo every week. Are you loosing weight as well? comment down below with your progression. I see and feel improvements in my body more or less everyday. Especially my legs and arms are getting quite well defined, and my abdominal obliques are still getting more and more visible. My average daily calorie intake have been around 1000 calories for the past week. Some would that it's really low - but I really don't feel like eating more than I do at the moment. I'm still sticking to eating only 3 meals a day, and no snacking in between meals - I've only had a small snack once or twice the past week. I eat 3 eggs every morning together with spinach, bell pepper and some other vegetables. Lunch and dinner is with a lot of vegetables such as pumpkin, bell peppers and a few root vegetables - and some meat, pork, chicken and beef, so a bit more varied than the last few weeks. Remember to like this video and subscribe to my channel if you haven't already done so. See you next week

Comments