Improving my wooden SQUAT RACK - DIY gym - Fit at home



Have you build your own squat rack of wood, or are you planning to? Then this video is the right for you.
I've done some improvements to my homemade wooden squat rack which makes it safer to squat from, will hold heavier weights and added flexibility.

I've improved the bar holders so they are less likely to damage the barbell and improved the safety.
I've reinforced the rack with just 2 blocks of wood on each side.
I've added more holes for the bar holders.

Here's how I built my squat rack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33ZTlr8ba50&feature=youtu.be






diy squat stand,homemade squat rack,wooden squat rack,diy power rack,diy squat rack wood,wood squat rack,how to build a squat rack,squat rack diy,diy half rack,home gym,DIY gym,tiny home gym,fit at home,squat rack,home-built squat rack,pull-up,bench press,DIY home gym,wooden squat rack, DIY squat rack,



Home gym,garage gym,tiny home gym,fat to fit,powerlifting,strongman,fit at home,workout,training,weight loss,squat rack,diy squat rack,home-built squat rack,how to squat,how to build a squat rack,fat to fit at home,get fit at home,pull-up,triceps push-down,DIY squat rack,homemade squat rack,DIY squat stand,DIY power rack,best squat rack,wooden squat rack,squat stand,DIY home gym,DIY gym

Comments